Any support for wireless-G in FC3?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 17:48:11 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 13:14, Jim Lowman wrote:

> It occurred to me that I may be asking the wrong
> question here.  Instead, are there any wireless-G
> cards that are supported by Linux?  With prices having
> dropped somewhat, replacing the card is not out of the
> question.
>
> Jim

I have been using a D-Link DWL-G650 card for some time now.  It is based
on the prism chip set.  Using the prism54 driver with it.  Had to
manually install and configure that but it was not that bad.  Looking
forward to FC3 with its built in support of that driver.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

System going down at 1:45 this afternoon for disk crashing.