(no subject)

Joshua Guina jmguina at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:20:10 UTC 2004

Hi there, Thank you all for the good work you are doing. However, I have a
problem with my network.

I am using squid to access the the internet with other users on a small
network of  upto 20 computers. ButSince i started using fedora, access to
the web has been a little slower. Secondly, As of now I am experiencing
slower web connections which grinds to a halt in the afternoon. I have
notice an IP sddress on my network 192.168.1.244 which is strange. Other
users on the network experience the same. The server simply hangs up and
becomes slow sometimes.

I am new to linux but i am still learning the o/s and having short live fun.
Could someone help?

Always a Pleasure to be in-touch.
yours'
Joshua Mugeziaubwa Guina
Research Management Information Office-MEPU
NARO-UGANDA
256-071-832368(mob/gms)
256-041-320341(office) ext 113
P.O.BOX 295 Entebbe,Uganda.