USB CF Card Readers

Temlakos temlakos at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 13:22:23 UTC 2004

Everyone:

Several weeks ago I posted the problem I had with my Lexar Media CF card
reader trying to connect to a 2.4.2129 kernel and causing a panic.

Earlier this week I finally got the parts I needed to build another
system, and on this system I installed Fedora Core 2 and the 2.6.8
kernel. Result: no more panic.

Well, fine--when I connect the card reader, the kernel detects it and
doesn't blink an eye. That's good. Now--how do I mount it, and at what
point, and can anyone show me how to get it to mount automatically upon
connection?

Temlakos