mozilla

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 15 16:13:09 UTC 2004

On Oct 15, 2004 at 10:11, Gu, John A. (US SSA) in a soothing rage wrote:

>Alex,
>
>Sorry for the confusion. Below is the url I have the trouble with. By
>clicking the top line LATEST-IS-21.4.15, the Mozilla gives me a blank
>screen.
>
>ftp://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/xemacs-21.4
First off please do not top post and leave the other stuff in the
post...

You'll notice that the LATEST-IS-21.4.15 is a 0 byte file. This
is just a place holder to state which version is the most recent.
FC carries both emacs and xemacs. If you have the FC2 cdroms, xemacs
is on disc 2.

[12:11:40]$ whichcd xemacs
xemacs-21.4.15-5.i386.rpm is on disc 2

N.Emile...
Many people feel that they deserve some kind of recognition for all the
bad things they haven't done.
12:06:56  up 109 days,  5:21,  5 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.04, 0.01