FLAME____ Why is the kernel source not included

Ken Johanson fedora at kensystem.com
Fri Oct 15 23:36:53 UTC 2004

Oh goody!!! - I cant wait for the next person to ping in, saying that
I'm wrong without reading the rationale arguments... not

I'll defend this perpetually if needed, so please follow another
poster's advise about not responding anymore. Truth is, I am getting
tired of explaining it *each* and *every* time someones implies that
having the source is basically trivial (in need for retrieval). Besides
the thread is the hugest Ive ever started, and is hard for anyone to
follow - does anyone really to keep gratifying that??? Ha Ha Ha.