FLAME____ Why is the kernel source not included

Ken Johanson fedora at kensystem.com
Sat Oct 16 02:29:24 UTC 2004

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 15:21 -0600, Ken Johanson wrote:
>

>>Reading this thread you'll see that I've refrained (with delight) from
>>responding to a whole bunch off non-topic, childish personal insult
>>posts. Where I draw the line however is being slandered *with* braisen
>>assertions that I'm wrong, esp when I'm not.
>

> But you are.  It's been explained 8 ways from Sunday but you refuse to
> acknowledge the facts.

Cameron, was I wrong in claiming:

"The kernel source is no longer being included on the installer" and
"nor install program as an option"... please reference posting number 1.

A yes or no will do, though technically you have the choice of
disagreeing with others by saying that we dont know until the release... :-)

If you can say "yes", then we can talk about "refuse to acknowledge the
facts".