USB CF Card Readers

Temlakos temlakos at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 04:10:49 UTC 2004

To Mike Burger:

Thanks a lot, and pass it on to Jeff Vian, too. Between you two, you
gave me just the advice I needed. Now I can mount my card reader any
time, with a simple command or with the Disk Management tool.

The next thing I'd like to try is to get it to mount by itself as soon
as I plug it in, just as CD's and DVD's do. Any suggestions?

Temlakos