GuardDog installation

Frank Pineau frank at pineaus.com
Mon Oct 18 22:14:41 UTC 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:55:49 -0500, you wrote:

>I run GuardDog under Gnome. KDE is installed to have the right libraries
>available, but it does run from the Gnome desktop.

Well, I'm not about to install an entire desktop environment just to be able to
run one app.  Hard drive space on laptops is generally at a premium. :-/

Firestarter looks good, though, maybe I'll give that a try.  Tired of doing
iptables by hand.  See, this is why I like my PIX.  It's *much* easier to deal
with, IMHO.