Booting the installation of Fedora Core 2

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Mon Oct 18 22:55:09 UTC 2004

Unfortunatly two thing mitigate against the approach you recommended.

1). I don't have the fedora core 1
2). You lost me after you said boot the FC 1 installation.

I'm very new to Linux (we run a windows shop here) but I am evaluating it for possible deployment in some areas of our system.  I currently have a RedHat enterprise workstation 3 box running doing some monitoring of switches etc, and I was planning to play with fedora as a way to use the old box, and to see if it would hold up to what I need or if I need the Workstation or Server Packages.

Tim Holmes

IT Manager
Medina Christian Academy, Inc.
A Higher Standard...