problems with upgrade from RH9 to FC2

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 19 04:19:01 UTC 2004

Gary:

After working on my system, that I broke, I found that I had to install
libbonobo and libbonoboui in /usr/lib and remove them from /opt/lib even
though I put /opt/lib in ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig several times.  It
appears that gnome-session is hard coded to look for several library
files in /usr/lib.  I suggest installing or reinstalling these files.  I
ran rpm -q --filerequire gnome-session and putting all of the requested
.so files into /usr/lib.

James McKenzie