fresh install for dual boot fedora 2 & xp pro

Paul Rennix paul2004 at thespps.org
Wed Oct 20 06:15:07 UTC 2004

I've been googling around...

and see all sorts of instructions on this, but what I want to do is optimize
this install for a fresh install of BOTH fedora core 2 and WinXP.

So, I don't care about dataloss, I just want a clean, fairly easy install of
both OS's.  I just tried one set of instructions and it complained about
partition geography then when all was said and done it was toast.

I'm installing FC2 right now on its own just to see that it takes on its
own, I know XP will.

I know, I know, windows sucks, but I need some windows stuff because the
rest of the world won't switch with me.

Please just aim me to a proper set of instructions : )
thanks,

paul