OT but pretty cool - $750 off Inspirons today only

Lew Bloch conrad at lewscanon.com
Wed Oct 20 12:55:39 UTC 2004

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Calling me a spammer (I fight spam professionally - them's fighting
> words, partner) was as you put it, "_highly_ uncool."

You sent spam.  That made you a spammer.  It was not name-calling, it
was a literal description of your behavior.  It does not reflect on you
ontologically.

Instead of getting upset, you should apologize for spamming the list.
IMO you really don't have the grounds to be offended.  You offended many
people on this list by sending the commercial message.  Matthew asked
you politely to stop.  Others echoed his sentiment.  You messed up.  You
sent spam.  OK - no big deal, but your attitude in response to those
requests was insulted, insulting and hostile, instead of appropriately
contrite.

So, first you spammed us, and then you got rude when called to account
for it.  What moral ground do you fantasize that you have?