!@#$!Hotmail not working for students this morning...

Jim Higson jh at 333.org
Wed Oct 20 13:47:01 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 19 Oct 2004 18:29, Jim Christiansen wrote:
> This morning I got to school with at least 10 students waiting to tell me
> that hotmail wasn't working...
> Their computers are running mozilla 1.6.  They can't seem to get to the
> logon page.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Can you give more information in how it isn't working...

Are there any error messages?
Does the login page appear at all?
Does the login page appear, but not properly rendered?
Can you log in?
What do you see if you view the html souce? Is there anything obviously wrong
with the code?
Does MS ask you to "upgrade" the browser or anything like that?

etc...