Apt Repositories: Bleeding Means Bleeding!

Temlakos temlakos at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 16:31:02 UTC 2004

Everyone:

Be careful what repositories you subscribe to! Recently I "upgraded"
glib2 and gtk2 from a repo in the UK, whose URL escapes me at the
moment. It totally mangled my X configuration and I was forced to nuke
my installation and start over. (Fortunately, I had another host to
which I could temporarily transfer my files.) I have now decided to be a
bit more selective in the repositories I use, and I urge everyone here
to do the same.

Temlakos