I've had enough

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Wed Oct 20 16:46:25 UTC 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, HaJo Schatz wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 23:55, James Mckenzie wrote:
> > Walter and others:
> >
> > When you 'suggest' read the archives, where are they?
>
> eg www.gmane.org
>
> But I also find it not acceptable to ask newcomers to consult the
> archives while being well aware that the official archive (@ redhat.com)
> is horribly broken -- and no-one seeming to care to fix it or at least
> putting a link to a working archive there...

OK Can we please try to remember to refer newbies to the archives at

	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com

until such time as RH fixes the official ones?  It's not too many more
characters to type, and it will save said newbies a lot of frustration.
They might even think we are being nice and helpful!

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu