Very, very OT: Canada -- was [RE: A welcoming email]

Trevor trevor at gnuguy.com
Wed Oct 20 16:50:37 UTC 2004

ROTFL!  I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!  Take that
"common-sense" Canada!

Take your clean air, low unemployment, fully paid health care,
safe/inexpensive drugs, low corporate taxes, smart leadership, lower
home/vehicle insurance premiums, respect for human life over profit... hmmm,
what was I laughing at again?

Oh yeah, "dubious".  Funny, funny guy.

Listen, I think Fox News is doing an in-depth special on how the Linux OS
and the North-American farting penguin are threating "american freedom" and
"family values".  Better tune in, folks!  And remember to bring your own
flag and penguin gun.