Bandwidth limit

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Fri Oct 22 14:33:19 UTC 2004

Well;l thats because mod_throttle bandmin all work with Apache 1.3.x
You could "downgrade" to 1.3.x and implement those features.  I haven't
really looked for a alternative with Apache 2.  you might want to ask on
the apache list. The problem isn't with the OS but version of apache and
the mods compatibility

--
Mike Ramirez <mike at thexxxhost.com>