Sendmail Milter Question

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Fri Oct 22 14:57:24 UTC 2004

Yang Xiao wrote:
> Oh, found it.
> #### README.libmilter
>
> Which filters are invoked and their sequencing is handled by the
> InputMailFilters option. Note: if InputMailFilters is not defined no filters
> will be used.
>
>         O InputMailFilters=filter1, filter2, filter3

Ah yes, the separator is a comma in confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS in 8.12.x but it's
a semicolon in the InputMailFilters= part of DAEMON_PORT_OPTIONS in 8.13.x.
Watch out for this when you upgrade to FC3... if you use a comma you'll just
be running the first of your milters and the rest will be ignored, something I
fell over a few months ago.

Paul.