FC1 to FC2 & GRUB & disk geometry

Temlakos temlakos at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 14:57:42 UTC 2004

Follow this link:

http://lwn.net/Articles/86835/

titled "Making Fedora Core 2 and Windows Play Together."

It explains about the disk geometry, how to recover from a disk-geometry
change, and how to *avoid* it in the first place. *Everybody* should
file this as a permanent bookmark--it seems to me like good advice no
matter what you're trying to (re)install.

Temlakos