Add packages without installation CD

Jeremy Conlin jeremyconlin at mail.weber.edu
Sat Oct 23 14:22:34 UTC 2004

I would like to install some additional packages (~20) on a remote
computer.  Since the computer is remote, I can't put the CD into the
drive and let the "Add Packages" utility access the CD.  I have
downloaded the FC2 images and have tried mounting them on the desktop,
but that didn't work either.
	I know there is a way to install each of these individually, but since
there are ~20 of them, I would like the installer to just take care of
it for me.  For example, I want to add the Web Server packages to my
installation.  How can I do this?

Thanks,
Jeremy