can I sell fedora?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 24 07:57:14 UTC 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, dyzelinis wrote:

> I think I have to explain what I want to do.
>
> Actually I don't want to sell it. I want to buy it! And I am looking
> for someone to sell it to me. I can not just have it for free. It
> may sound a little bit tricky, but there is same tricky law in my
> country. Our government has some kind of compensations for those who
> by OS. Some kind of anti-piracy compaign.

?????.  can you expand on this a bit?  what kind of "compensations"?
and enforced by the government?  it's hard to tell what you're talking
about here, but there's the possibility that the GPL is being violated
somewhere along the line if the government is getting involved and
demanding some sort of compensation when GPLed software changes hands.

this all sounds a bit fishy.

rday