drivers help

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Sun Oct 24 18:07:27 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 10:52 -0400, JOSHUA WILLIAMS wrote:
> I have a Linksys PCM200 ver. 2 notebook pcmia card NIC I checked
> Linksys's website for drivers with no luck. Can anyone come up with
> any solutions to my problem.
> Running Fedora Core 1 at present time.
> --

Hi Joshua -

I have never used that card so I don're really know, but I did a quick
search on Google for "PCM200" and "Linux."  The first couple of pages I
found discussed your card.

Have a look here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=PCM200+linux&btnG=Google+Search

This should help you find some good resources.

Also, would you mind changing your e-mail software so that you don't
send the list HTML formatted messages?  Some people use mail readers
that don't handle it well.

--
A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Q: Why is top posting bad?