Conservative-Techs [UPDATE]

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Sun Oct 24 18:25:06 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 13:05, Temlakos wrote:
> Where is this list again? I missed it the first time.

    Here ya go:

    And welcome to the list.  Tomorrow, unfortunately will be the day we
move the server back across town. And for a short time "fahrlander.net"
will not yet point to 63.69.210.36 as it should, from your perspective.
(I have moving servers like this one, without a backup to transfer it
to)

    Come on in and speak your mind; that way Fedora can stay Fedora.
Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller