CLASS PATH??

Andrew Rosenbaum arosenbaum at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 16:20:58 UTC 2004

Thanks, Andrey, so much for explaining that. It is of course exactly what I wanted to understand. You see, the program documentation always refers to Class Path,
while in the programs themselves, it's called --jar.

It's a bit like downloading an rpm from Redhat, and finding installation instructions that finish with "make install." But they don't tell you how or where to start
the program, so you have to hunt all over your hdd until you find the right script.

Best,
Andy