Linux vs Windows security report.

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Oct 25 16:38:11 UTC 2004

PFJ wrote:

> Date:
> Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:55:51 -0600

> Hi,
>

>>We have all heard the hype that Windows is more secure that Linux.
>>
>>Here is a report and analysis of the data that Microsoft mudged and/or
>>ignored to their benefit.
>

> You may be interested in a little project of mine on this matter. Have a
> look at
>
> http://www.refute-the-facts.org.uk
>
> The CSS is a bit screwed at 800x600, but I'll be fixing that tonight.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

I never believed the Microsoft "facts" as they are known to use their
marketting teams to write the copy in the long run.  They are afraid
and are doing the best they can to make linux look bad.  I find that
each time the truth comes out, it makes them look worse.  Keep it up
Microsoft.

--
Robin Laing