[OT] Lexmark z32

John Hodges j.d.hodges at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 25 19:28:20 UTC 2004

Not really a Fedora-specific problem, but as this is a helpful and
high-traffic list, I figured I'd ask anyways. I have a Lexmark z32 set up on
my machine and am using the lxm3200 driver. Print quality, on the whole, is
pretty good. The strange problem I have, however, is that the second page of
a document is never printed. I spooled a 3-page document, it printed page 1,
then said the printer was out of paper (it wasn't). I hit "Page Feed" and
watched page 3 print out, and the job ended. I re-spooled the job and the
exact same thing happened. I was able to complete the job by spooling page 2
by itself, but this is going to become a nuisance when printing longer
documents. Has anyone encountered this before? Any ideas?

Cheers,