Replying to thread in digest mode

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 06:36:20 UTC 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 01:00:07PM -0400, Andrew Dietz wrote:

> What is the best practice? I don't post much, but every now and again I want to put my 2
> cents in on a thread, but being in digest mode, I usually decide against it since I
> don't want to "break" the thread.

There are some 'digest' tools that let you undigestify
a digest in ways that let you work with  each messages
as if it was a single message.

Since the byte count will be nearly the same one could
just switch.

I see you are using squirrel mail.   That places you
at arms length from such tools.  Can you access your mail
with pine, mutt, or other POP/IMAP tool.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	May your cup runneth over with goodness and mercy