up2date showing wrong updates

James Kosin jkosin at beta.intcomgrp.com
Wed Oct 27 20:06:40 UTC 2004

James Kosin wrote:

> All the mirrors haven't synced up with the servers yet.  Either try
> again or wait a day or two.  Not everyone gets updated at the same
> time.  They try to post notices about updates usually after a few days
> just to alert everyone and hopefully after all the mirrors have had
> time to sync up.
>
> Thanks,
> James Kosin

Oh... I hate it when I think of something afterwards.  One other thing,
if you have multiple repositories listed in the up2date file, If they
contain the same updates, the icon seems to count them as separate
updates even though they are the same update just listed on two
different mirrors.  I'm not sure if FC2 is the same.  But, FC1 does that.

James