FC2 wiki?

Glen Staufer alaxsxaq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 23:09:44 UTC 2004

Go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki_software

Useful information there.

I just got through setting up twiki (www.twiki.org) which was quite
simple on FC3T3.  I did this for a collaborative site I'm setting up
for work and twiki offers features that are good for groups.

For my personal stuff, I have been mostly interested in very simple
wiki engines that do not require an apache or database installation -
either running as serverless apps or using a built-in web server.
Fairly easy to setup the python wiki packages with an integrated
webserver and there is a note-taking app that works like a wiki called
Tomboy though it requires the mono runtime and Gtk#.  I've been using
moinmoin with a standalone python httpd server - the setup is detailed
in the install docs.

The coverage of the software options on the wikipedia is pretty good.

--Glenn