BIND 9 Problem - DNS Forwarding

Kh Linux fedora.kh at undp.org
Fri Oct 29 09:43:31 UTC 2004

Dear Paul:

Thank you very much for your reply.

Could you please or someone in the list advise me further? Could it be that,
the forwarding take up a lot of bandwidth to my ISP?

Or could it be the problem with Squid? I simply installed the Squid RPM that
comes with the RedHat 9 CDs. I don't know how to fine-tune Squid
performance, perhaps you could give some advice or point me to a good Web
site on it.

Thanks,
Vidol