audacity segfaults on FC2

Hannes Mayer h.mayer at inode.at
Sat Oct 30 19:15:55 UTC 2004

Hi Michael!

Michael Schwendt wrote:
>>As I already knew, that didn't work. It hangs when resolving dependencies,
>>as it always does when there are too many packages selected.
>

> Really?! One thing for sure, Yum has never had such problems. It
> just takes quite long as it runs through a dependency resolver loop
> several times, giving very poor progress feedback while doing that.

Well, I really should start to pay attention to yum, but on the other
hand I like to know what's installed on my systems, so I usually install
rpm's and dependecies by hand.

BTW, meanwhile I got ecasound working and simultaneous playback and
recording works perfectly, so it is a audacity issue and not a latency
or hardware issue as I've thought before.

Best regards,
Hannes.