Show/Hide Details

Hello, I am trying to find where to configure FC2 so that when my
computer is booting up (before it gets to the login screen) it will
default to the "Show Details" screen (instead of me having to click
the "Show Details" link).

Is this possible to do? If so, can anyone point me in the right
direction? I searched all through the Login Screen configuration, but
all of that occurs after.

Many thanks.