Enlightenment

Geoffrey Kransdorf geoffrey at netapp.com
Fri Oct 1 01:27:12 UTC 2004

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:59:35 +1200
From: Kiwi-Hawk <kiwi-hawk at paradise.net.nz>
Subject: Re: Enlightenment
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list at redhat.com>

Hi

Did that and I got the gnome background killing the theme and I could
see nothing og my menus
no matter which theme I used

Greg Wildman wrote:

 >>Install Enlightenment RPM (enlightenment-0.16.7.1-1.fc2)
 >>
 >>Type (as your user)
 >>
 >>  switchdesk enlightenment
 >>
 >>Log out and in.
 >>
 >>--
 >>Greg

Start up gnome-session-manager.  Kill metacity (if running) and
nautilus.  Start enlightenment (if needed) and set everything the way
you like.  Make sure that "Save desktop on exit" is checked and exit the
app.  Now logout and login.