XPM image- Changing the Default Grub Image

Dear All,
    I am getting bored with default grub sceen and I like to change the Default Grub Image to a new one. I think changing splash.xpm file /boot/grub/ to our new file will do. Is there any way to convert jpeg images to xpm images (or) suugest any site from which you could download xpm images.

Regards,
Rajiv