To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: XPM image- Changing the Default Grub Image

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 08:02, Rajiv wrote:
Dear All,
    I am getting bored with default grub sceen and I like to change
the Default Grub Image to a new one. I think changing splash.xpm file
/boot/grub/ to our new file will do. Is there any way to convert jpeg
images to xpm images (or) suugest any site from which you could
download xpm images.

Use the ImageMagick package:

convert -resize 640x480 -colors 14 input.jpg output.xpm

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul city-fan org>