XPM image- Changing the Default Grub Image

Rajiv jrajiv at hclinsys.com
Fri Oct 1 09:09:59 UTC 2004

Dear Paul,
    Thanks. I have made a new XPM image and gzipped it , renamed it as
splash.xpm.gz and put it in /boot/grub folder. Now I am getting a grub
error. The system is rebooting repeatedly while loading grub. I tried to do
this again by entering rescue mode. It gave grub:error-14 during the grub
screen and hanged.

Regards,
Rajiv