Dual booting FedoraCore2 and Windows-XP-SP2

Kiwi-Hawk kiwi-hawk at paradise.net.nz
Fri Oct 1 10:47:42 UTC 2004

Matthew Saltzman wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Rajiv wrote:
>

>>Dear All,
>>    I would like to dual boot fedora-core2 and WindowsXP-SP2 in my
>>machine. I heard there are some problems in Dual boot with Windows on
>>FedoraCore-2. Your suggestions on this?
>>

>For example, http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/fc2.shtml.
>

>>Regards,
>>Rajiv

I had no problems so far and I have FD2 and XP SP2 on the same machine
diff drive,.. grub is taking care of the duel boot for me the XO drive
is NTFS and I have done the kernel update and I can see that too

One small point I almost missed the NTFS drive has 2 dynamic partions on
it which I thought might be an issue
but not so far (touch wood)

Cheers
Pete