Fedora Core 2 - EE No device detected

The video card device section of the xorg.conf file is configured for an ATI Radon 9500 Pro.  Where can I obtain detail to configure xorg.conf for Riva TNT.

The history is that I could not get Core 2 to load onto an old PC.  I tried on a newer PC and when it worked ok moved the hard drive back to the old PC.

On startup a fatal server error message “no screens found” is displayed and Xserver cannot start up.

The startup continues and I am able to login as root at the text prompt.

Wayne