Four words for Red Hat ...

*THANK*YOU*BIG*TIME*!!!

RE:  http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1663735,00.asp

Sorry, I have just been hoping for years now.  Being caught between
countless integration projects, many times brought in as an "independent
consultant" to evaluate/advise as Microsoft pitched ADS, Sun pitched Sun
One, Novell pitched NDS (eDirectory), various add-on vendors pitched
their integration solutions all while the institutions own IT "grass
roots" efforts to convince management to built their own OpenLDAP suite
internally ...

This is what I have waited for a long time!
The MS of Linux?  Give me a break!
God I wish I could smack people who say that.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                  b j smith ieee org
"Communities don't have rights. Only individuals in the community