Four words for Red Hat ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Fri Oct 1 17:37:59 UTC 2004

*THANK*YOU*BIG*TIME*!!!

RE:  http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1663735,00.asp

Sorry, I have just been hoping for years now.  Being caught between
countless integration projects, many times brought in as an "independent
consultant" to evaluate/advise as Microsoft pitched ADS, Sun pitched Sun
One, Novell pitched NDS (eDirectory), various add-on vendors pitched
their integration solutions all while the institutions own IT "grass
roots" efforts to convince management to built their own OpenLDAP suite
internally ...

This is what I have waited for a long time!
The MS of Linux?  Give me a break!
God I wish I could smack people who say that.

Bryan J. Smith                                  b.j.smith at ieee.org
"Communities don't have rights. Only individuals in the community
 have rights. ... That idea of community rights is firmly rooted
 in the 'Communist Manifesto.'" -- Michael Badnarik