Remote desktop

I have Fedora core 3 installed. I would like to access my desktop from home. I understand about VNC, but I want to access my normal, on screen desktop and not some new VNC session unconnected to my normal display. How can I do this?

I've searhced the Fedora and Gnome mailing liss but have not found an answer.

-Much Thanks
-Randy