Re: Surveillance

On Friday 01 October 2004 13:02, Bill Gradwohl wrote:
> I need some recommendations on equipment thats FC2 supported to
> perform surveillance that will provide video and audio that will
> stand up in court. i.e. high enough in resolution to be regarded
> as credible.

If you haven't already, contact your local law enforcement to see
what is required in your area for admissibility in court.  They may
be able to advise you and give you hints that you'll want to
consider before you buy.  For example:

For example: http://www.pimall.com/nais/n.leg-sur.html

Regards, Mike Klinke