Re: automatic fsck??

Michael Marsh wrote:
What settings would I adjust in order to answer "yes" to all of fsck's
repair questions automatically when my FC2 box decides to run fsck on
bootup?  I have a remote server and am not able to get the box into
single user mode in order to run fsck manually.

Thanks in advance........

___________________ Michael Marsh

.

running 'shutdown now -Fr' at a root terminal should also put your system into reboot and filecheck the system on the reboot.

Jim

--
You had mail, but the super-user read it, and deleted it!