FC2 destroyed Windows XP!!

Paolo Bonavoglia paolo.bonavoglia at liceofoscarini.it
Sat Oct 2 17:08:21 UTC 2004

Steven P. Ulrick wrote:

>Hello, Paolo :)
>I have never had that issue, since I don't run Windows anymore, but I hear
>that the information at this link should get you up and running again.  I
>haven't read it myself, but I have heard that it works :)
>
>I hope that the following information will fix your problem:
>http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00908.html

Thanks a lot for this hint. :-)

I had very little time ti try this morning and when executing the
command line I got an answer like "I don't like this partition table; no
change will be made to the table ..." .
I had to use the -force option to get the job made. Hope this was the
right thing to do.

Now things seem Ok but i hadn't the time to reinstall Windows XP on the
partition; I'll try next week.

--
Un cordiale saluto
Paolo Bonavoglia