New To Linux

Hi all I am new to Linux and am hoping that somebody can help me with what may be a silly question

I have installed fedora core 2 on an old Pentium P3 pc with 3 hard drives and 1 DVD-ROM drive and have got it setup fine except that I cannot get into my second and third HDD’s I can see them in hardware monitor and they are showing as free space but I just cannot do anything with them – what I want to do is use them for storage of files to share on a samba server setup i.e. hda Linux hdb and hdc storage space

Hope this all makes sense if not I will try to give more detail if somebody responds

Thanks in advance

Karl Filby

---