Re: ftp macro

hi Timothy

> Timothy Payne wrote:
On my old Red Hat machine I set up a default log in and a macro to run
when connected.  I looked for the old files I used but in FC2 but they
are not there.  I did not set up a ftp server on this machine if that
makes a difference.  I've done a few searches but can't seem to find
where to set them up, if it's still possible in FC2.  Any links would
help.

Does "man netrc" answer your question?

--
good luck