Re: FC2, somebody please try these SGI Open Inventor demos

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 11:35:26 +1000, david walcroft wrote:

Hi, I tried out Inventor no problems installing via yum and the .RUNME works perfectly in all cases not a single error.

Using:

GA-7VT600 Via chipsets
AMD 2600 xp+
nVidia Gforce FX 5700
ATrpms nvidia 6111 drivers

Thank you.

That rules out that what I get is AMD related. For me, the demos
flicker badly with FC2 and FC3T2 until I move the window to a
different screen position. Afterwards, everything runs flawlessly.

I forgot to note the kernel: 2.6.8-1.521

david