Re: help on fedora

> And are there tools for web designing in Fedora? I mean the classical
> html, php, perl, and flash; ftp uploading files to a web host, and so on?

Check out http://www.phpbuilder.com. There is an article about using
Eclipse for PHP development using a plugin.
http://bluefish.openoffice.nl is the home of the Bluefish editor,
which supports html, php and perl. Ftp clients come as part of the FC2
installation ( gftp, ncftp, apart from the standard console based ftp
command)

HTH

--
-- Hari