Fedora Extras RSS

Atul Chitnis atul.chitnis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 07:04:08 UTC 2004

Whom does one contact about the Fedora Extras RSS feed offered from the site?

It is really useless as a resource, since it does not actually tell us
anything about new releases. And there seems to be no other RSS
resource that I am aware of that can replace it.

The consequence of this is that unlike Fedora Updates (which address
updates of the Core OS), I have no way of discovering new Fedora
Extras releases, which is a pity, given the amount of hard work going
into the extras.

Atul

--
Atul Chitnis