Re: How do I mount a ntfs filesystem?

Try googling next time... type linux ntfs in google.com and click on the first link that came up... or well if u r too busy to search for it try this url -> http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/fedora2.html

Søren Neigaard wrote:
How do I mount a Windows ntfs filesystem? I have tried with:

mount -t ntfs /dev/hdd1 /mnt/win80

But that gives me:
 mount: fs type ntfs not supported by kernel

I am running Fedora Core 2 with the 2.6.8-1.521smp kernel.

Best regards
Søren

-- Stubborn http://www.detest.org/ http://www.coldlostsick.net/