NVidia drivers on FC2?

Ive been googling on NVidia drivers for FC2, and it seems that the most
easy thing to do is to use some prebuild RPM's from this site:

 http://rpm.livna.org/

But I cant actually find the NVidia RPM? I have tried adding their
sources for up2date, but I guess up2date only can update already
installed packages, so I guess I must first manually install the RPM,
right? But where is it?

Best regards
Søren