Surveillance

Thomas E. Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Sun Oct 3 19:40:43 UTC 2004

I don't know what part of the world you are in but if you have a Lowes, Home
Deport or even just a local building supply, go there and purchase a 1"
hardwood dowel about 4 foot in length and wear his a$$ out with it.

If you don't have a building supply go to a sporting goods store and get the
biggest Louisville Slugger baseball bat.